Email address for concerns about pupil safety
A new email address firstname.lastname@example.org has been setup which parents, pupils and others can use to contact us with any concerns about pupil safety or well-being.
The inbox for this email will be monitored during term time between the hours of 8.00am and 4.30pm, Monday to Friday. Those who make contact outside of these hours will be directed to alternative agencies as detailed below.
- If you are a pupil and believe you are in immediate danger or are ringing on behalf of a pupil you believe may be in immediate danger then please contact the police on either 999 or 101. If it is not an emergency but you need help, you can contact:
- If you are experiencing a mental health crisis you can text YM to 85258
- You can also present yourself to A&E at your local hospital or attend your local Police Station 24/7.
- If you need longer term support the NHS have a self referal service. https://www.nhs.uk/nhs-services/mental-health-services/
- If you have concerns about the wellbeing of a child then please contact either Medway Social Services on: Monday to Friday between 9am to 5pm on 01634 334 466 or Out of hours on 03000 419 191.
- Child line are also a good source of support: 0800 11 11.
- Further out of hours support Visit the Medway Safeguarding Partnership for further advice: https://www.medway.gov.uk/mscb/info/5/mscb-1/34/worried-child
I hope you will find this additional service useful. Please contact the school with any queries.