We have set the following Equality Objectives. We will also review how well we achieve these at least annually, they will be updated at least every four years.
- Objective 1: To ensure that all staff and trustees are aware of the current legislation surrounding equality and diversity and understand their responsibilities.
- Objective 2: To actively promote awareness, inclusivity and diversity for all, ensuring community cohesion and engendering a sense of belonging for all.
- Objective 3: To ensure an inclusive ethos and culture, actively opposing all forms of discrimination.
- Objective 4: Acknowledge the existence of mental health issues, signposting and actively offering support and guidance, ensuring mental health challenges are not stigmatised.
- Objective 5: To actively seek to close gaps in attainment and achievement between pupils for all groups of pupils, particularly those eligible for pupil premium, those with SEN, looked after pupils and pupils with English as an Additional Language.