Find an apprenticeship for you
Dear parents and carers,
Please find below hyperlinks, to the government apprenticeship website, for all of the apprenticeships in the Medway and Maidstone area. When you click onto the link you will see all of the information for the apprenticeship such as: title of position, weekly wage, hours of work, how long the apprenticeship is for, start date, desired qualifications and a short summary of the employer. The apprenticeship advert will also tell you how to apply. You need to create an account to apply for any of the apprenticeships and this just uses an email address, name and date of birth. The email address you add needs to be one you can access regularly as employers will contact you using this email address from any applications made.
- Hairdressing Apprenticeship- Gillingham
- Apprentice Dental Nurse - Chatham
- Business Administration Apprentice- Chatham
- Childcare Apprentice- Rochester
- Apprentice TA and Sports Coach- Chatham
- Apprentice Service and Maintenance Technician
- Commis Chef Apprenticeship- Gillingham
- Optical Assistant Apprentice- Gillingham
- Pharmacy Assistant Apprentice- Rochester
- Skoda Service Advisor Apprentice- Gillingham
- Christmas Post Office Mail Sorter- Medway
- Apprentice Service and Maintenance Technician- Medway
- Level 3 Teaching Assistant- Medway
- Chef Apprenticeship- Gillingham
- Property Maintenance Apprentice
- Compliance and H&S Auditor Apprentice
- Heavy Vehicle Maintenance Apprentice
- Property Assistant Apprentice
A big update from the Princes Trust:
Please see below some of our up-and-coming opportunities for young people who are unemployed, out of education or training and living in Kent and Medway. Travel reimbursed throughout programmes.
Any questions please do not hesitate to get in touch and please share far and wide.
Get Into Security (18-30)
Teaming up with Triforce, join us for our Get Into Security programme! A free, two-week programme gaining your Level 2 Award for working as a Door Supervisor, support to apply for a FREE SIA License enabling you to work as a door supervisor or security officer and access roles across the security industry. You will also have the opportunity to interview with employers locally.
Lunch provided and travel expenses reimburse throughout the programme.
Taster Day: Tuesday 16th November 2021
Main Programme: Monday 22nd November – Friday 3rd December 2021 (Face to Face programme based at Midkent College, Medway Campus).
How to refer: Anna.email@example.com
Get Started with Nails (16-30)
Teaming up with UK Beauty School, join us for our Get Started with Nails programme an 7-day FREE face to face programme with theory and hands on sessions.
You will receive industry recognised qualifications including: Manicures, UV Gel Polish and Gel Nail Art.
Lunch provided and travel expenses reimbursed throughout the programme.
Taster Day: Tuesday 16th November 2021
Main Programme: Thursday 26th November – Friday 26th November 2021
Where: Ashford, Kent.
How to refer: Charlie.firstname.lastname@example.org
Development Awards (16-30)
Our Development Awards can cover up to £160 to help young people achieve their goals and move into education, training or employment. Examples of support:
- Photo ID such as a Driving Licence or Passport
- Level 1 – 3 course fees such as football coaching, lifeguard training, counselling, hair & beauty etc
- SIA Security License
- Safety gear & clothing for construction industry
- Hair and beauty course kits
- Interview clothing or smart work wear
- Laptops for accredited courses or employment
- Travel costs e.g. to a short course or initial travel to work costs
- Books, materials or tools required for courses or work
Explore Enterprise (18-30)
Do you have a business idea? or are you looking to start a business? We can help turn your big ideas into a reality. Over four days you’ll get to meet like-minded people. You also have the chance to tap into a business adviser, covering everything from business planning and marketing to sales, budgeting and tax. After the four days you will be provided with a mentor to support you as you plan and test your ideas. You will even have the opportunity to apply for a ‘will it work’ funding grant.
Sign up and register: Register for Enterprise programme
If you are a young person, you can contact us from 9am – 9pm every day:
- Call us for free on 0800 842 842
- Live chat with us online here
For updated advice, guidance, and resources, please visit our dedicated Coronavirus Support Hub.
If you require any assistance in applying for an apprenticeship, for your child, then please contact me using the details below.
Mobile number – 07734975338
School number – 01634 338803
Email – email@example.com