Post 16 Short courses
A big update from the Princes Trust:
Please see below some of our up-and-coming opportunities for young people who are unemployed, out of education or training and living in Kent and Medway. Travel reimbursed throughout programmes.
Any questions please do not hesitate to get in touch and please share far and wide.
If you are a young person, you can contact us from 9am – 9pm every day:
- Call us for free on 0800 842 842
- Live chat with us online here
For updated advice, guidance, and resources, please visit our dedicated Coronavirus Support Hub.
NEW PROGRAMMES ADDED THIS WEEK ↓
- GET INTO RETAIL WITH M&S (*Stores in Sittingbourne, Chatham, Hemel Hempstead, Maidstone*)
- GET STARTED WITH FILM (Thanet)
OTHER PROGRAMMES AVAILABLE TO YOUNG PEOPLE ↓
- GET INTO ENGINEERING & BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION WITH BAE SYSTEMS (Medway)
- GET INTO SUSTAINABLE FARMING (Meopham)
- STEPS INTO HEALTH & SOCIAL CARE (South-East)
- ENTERPRISE (Virtual)
- DEVELOPMENT AWARDS (Funding Support)