TEACHING ASSISTANT to start January 2020
33 hours per week, term-time only plus 5 staff training days
Salary: £16,123-£20,138 pro rata + special needs allowance of £1,289.
We are looking to appoint a teaching assistant with an understanding of the needs of pupils with social, emotional and mental health difficulties and who can inspire and encourage pupils to get the best learning experience at The Rowans.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of an inspiring and developing team at The Rowans supporting teaching and learning in small teaching classes.
- Have a commitment to raising standards for all young people in one or more subject areas.
- Have at least a Level 2 qualification in both Maths and English.
- Be able to use their own initiative and work well as part of a team.
- Enjoy challenging, supporting and motivating young people.
- Be highly motivated and have passion, integrity and enthusiasm to drive the school forward.
- Have a full driving licence.
In return we can offer:
- A dynamic school with high expectations.
- An enthusiastic staff team and fantastic children.
- Opportunities to develop and take on new challenges.
- A supportive and visionary leadership group.
The Rowans is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All staff will be required to have an enhanced DBS disclosure.
Application forms for this post can be downloaded below and returned to email@example.com.
Closing date: Friday 25th October 2019